Our Retail Partners
Donations of food, paper goods, personal items and other items from local retailers allow HCS Family Services to provide basic necessities to our neighbors in need. The following grocery stores, retailers and businesses regularly donate to our food pantries through HCS Family Services’ Food Rescue program.
Please thank these retail partners for their support of HCS Family Services the next time you are shopping.
If your business would like to become a Food Rescue donor, please contact Scott Brechtel, pantry manager, 630-323-2500 x106, for more information.
- Aldi – Downers Grove
- Bentley’s Pet Stuff – Downers Grove and Willowbrook
- Brookhaven – Burr Ridge
- Costco – Oak Brook
- Jewel – Darien and Clarendon Hills
- Mariano’s – Westmont
- Pet Supplies Plus – Westmont
- Pete’s Fresh Market – Willowbrook
- Target – Woodridge
- Walmart – Darien
- Whole Foods – Hinsdale and Willowbrook
We are grateful for the financial support provided by these foundations:
- CVM, Inc.
- Community Memorial Foundation
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- The Grainger Foundation
- Harbor Capital Advisors
- Anonymous Family Foundation
- Barrett Family Foundation
- Grace Bersted Foundation, Bank of America, N.A., Trustee
- The Alben F. Bates and Clara G. Bates Foundation
- The Graff Family Foundation
- DuPage Foundation
- Alfred Bersted Foundation, Bank of America, N.A., Trustee
- Evergreen Bank Foundation
- DuPage County
- George M. Eisenberg Foundation
- Walmart Foundation